To prevent this from happening follow these steps:
1. Sign in to Outlook on the web via your Office 365 account.
2. At the top of the page, select Settings > Mail.
3. Under Accounts, select allow.
4. To add an entry to Safe senders and recipients, enter the email address or domain that you want to mark as safe in the Enter a sender or domain here text box, and then press Enter or select the Add icon next to the text box.
– Insert into the text box: coventry.domains
5. Select Save to save your changes.
If you do not receive an e-mail with your password or if you lose it, you can reset it here: https://coventry.domains/wp-login.php?action=lostpassword.